Knorr’s latest Golden Salted Egg Powder brings delicious versatility into the professional kitchen. A staple brand in the professional food industry, Knorr has been making chefs’ work easier and inspiring their creativity with innovative, versatile products like the Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder.
Each pack of Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder yields 68 egg yolks, making it a versatile kitchen helper when salted egg yolk flavour is needed. Additional advantages of Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder include:
- Easy to use with simple 1-step preparation.
- Easy availability of Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder means supply will never run out or having to pay extra for salted egg yolks during peak festive periods.
- Saves time, cost, labour and storage space. Forget about the long process of preparing and cooking salted egg yolks.
- Consistent quality of taste, aroma and colour even for large volume cooking.
- Versatile enough to be used for Asian and Western savoury dishes as well as sweet dessert and pastries.
- Blends well into soups, sauces and as seasoning for dishes.
- Food safety and hygiene assured through its strict processing.
With Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder on hand, chefs no longer need to slave for hours in the kitchens. They can focus on letting their creative juices flow in creating new dishes as the rich flavour goes well with meat, seafood and vegetables; be it for Chinese, Western or modern fusion cuisine, baking and ever-changing foodtrends. Chefs can always count on Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder’s versatile touch.
300 gm Chicken cubes
500 gm Rice flour
4 pcs Bird’s eye chilli
5 gm Curry leaves
250 gm Evaporated milk
100 gm Filtered water
50 gm Planta margarine
40 gm Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder
5 gm Knorr Chicken Powder
5 gm Sugar
- Mix chicken cubes and egg in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with rice flour then deep-fry chicken until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Heat wok to medium heat. Add Planta, curry leaves, bird’s eye chilli, Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder, Knorr Chicken Powder and sugar.
- Stir-fry till fragrant and foam forms.
- Add in milk, water, and fried chicken. Keep tossing until chicken cubes are evenly coated. Remove from stove and dish up to serve.